Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Week 5 - Pitcher of the Week

This week's pitcher of the week is provided by The Cream and the Clear lite, 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.

This week I was threatened, they shall remain nameless, that if I didn't pick Brad Penny for pitcher of the week that all my future selections would be protested for ever. I believed I cracked under his pressure, here is this weeks pitcher of the week.

Brad Penny - Full Flanull
2 G's, 1 W, 13 IP, 0.00 ERA, 0.92 Whip, 14 K-BB.

Noteworthy:
Francisco Cordero - Full Flanull
4 G's, 3 Sv's, 3.1 IP, 0.00 ERA, 0.00 Whip, 4 K-BB.

Bret Myers - Full Flanull
3 G's, 2 Sv's, 2.2 IP, 0.00 ERA, 0.75 Whip, 2 K-BB.

Previous Winners:
Jake Peavy - FKAky (Week 4)
Cole Hamels - Beaners (Week 3)
Brad Penny - Full Flannel (Week 2)
Ted Lilly - Diggleturds - (Week 1)

1 comment:

Andy said...

Oh man a clean sweep for the Flanull's this week in pitching!